Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Daily Motivational - Don't Give Up On Yourself

I've had many struggles in the last two years, and during these times I go through that whole thought process asking myself all the questions like, "Am I really going to be able to reach my final goal?", "Why do I even care if no one else does?", "If I quit, I'm the only person it effects so it doesn't matter.", and then the one I was asking myself this past weekend "Is it worth it?".

For me personally, the emotional part of this journey can be really hard; and that's actually my biggest obstacle, not allowing my emotions to take control. Coming from several years of not allowing myself to trust people, and if I can't tell if a person is sincere or just telling me what I want to hear, I tend to back off and put my walls up. Even though over the past few years I've allowed myself to be more open with people and I am making new friends, I still tend to be cautious of anyone who can be a negative impact in my life. 

These past couple weeks I've really been struggling to stay positive, and I know the friends I can count on and I'm grateful they are there to always listen and make me feel better. And this quote really hit home for me. It made me realize no matter how much I'm struggling or how alone I feel, all that matters is I don't quit and that it's worth it, because this is my journey and I am the only one that matters! So, as you continue your own journey, make sure you never give up on yourself, because you are worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment