Translate

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Daily Motivational - Don't Let Negative Feelings Stop You

After struggling this week to stay positive, I was feeling pretty crappy last night during my workout. I didn't want to be there, I felt I wasn't being very supportive to my other PACK members, and then after my session, I really wanted to just go home. But, I pushed through the negative emotions and told myself I would get up there and do my hour of cardio.

When I saw this quote about being defeated vs. giving up, I thought about how these past couple days I've felt defeated. I'm glad I didn't allow my feelings to control what I did, because that crappy mood I've been in will go away. And I'll never get back the time I would have wasted had I not continued on, and I know I would have regretted it later.

So, if you're having one of those days, or weeks like I'm having, where you're feeling defeated, just keep going because those emotions will eventually go away and giving up will not make you feel any better!


No comments:

Post a Comment