Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Daily Motivational - Bump In The Road

Yesterday when I weighed in I gained just a little, not even a half a pound, but it's still frustrating when I look back and really can't pinpoint why I didn't lose. I know over the weekend I didn't sleep as much, or as well, because we stayed so busy; and then my trainer pointed out a couple low calorie days on my food journal. Last night my trainer also told me not to worry, it's just a bump in the road. So, when I saw this quote this morning it made me realize there have been many bumps in the last two years, and will probably be many more in the future. But, it also made me realize I haven't completely failed and as long as I don't give up I will not fail. As you encounter your own bumps in the road, just remember to keep going and you will succeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment