Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

So, I basically did nothing this week. I lost less than a half a pound, but I was just happy I didn't gain. I've been made fully aware my cardio needs to be modified, and I was advised on what I need to do to change it up to be more effective. I know I had a lot going on this week, but I really need to get back on track.

I really haven't had a specific goal lately; but tonight my trainer "suggested" one for me. Basically when I say "suggested", that can be translated to that he told me the weight I needed to be by October 1st; which means I need to lose 37 pounds by that date. And because I had no justification of why this is not a reasonable goal, it basically comes down to the fact I really have to start focusing and doing everything I can to hit this goal. Will it be easy? NOT AT ALL!!!!!! But, is it realistic? Yes, it's very reasonable and possible. And I know if I set my mind to it and focus I will hit this goal just as I have met many goals in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment