Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2013

It Will Be Worth It


After my workout this morning, I couldn't help but think of this quote! The word can't even slipped out of my mouth, which earned me four burpees. Yeah, I'll probably never learn. I asked for some duct tape, but that probably still wouldn't work!

It seems there is always something in my workouts that frustrate me. Sometimes it's because I feel no matter how hard I'm trying, it's still not good enough. But, most of the time it's because I get discouraged with myself when I feel like I'm not going to be able to complete the workout they have planned. There are times I just want to stop and cry.

It's hard sometimes to push through the emotional weaknesses. But when I do, I have not only finished what my trainer has asked of me, but I feel better overall mentally and physically. In these moments, I also tend to think back on the first day I walked into Fitness Together and met with Michael. He did not pretend anything would be easy, but assured me they would pat me on the back when needed and kick my butt when they have to. They have definitely kept that promise; and all the hard work, sweat, and tears have been worth it to be able to reach so many health and fitness goals. So, when you feel like something is becoming difficult in your personal health/fitness journey, just remember it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment