Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Feel Like Giving Up? Read This First!

I LOVE THIS!!!!! Today I weighed-in and found that all the hard work I've done since my last weigh-in paid off. I lost three pounds exactly, and I was so nervous when I stepped on the scale this morning. Even though I still have a ways to go before I hit my ultimate goal weight, focusing on the smaller goals will make it easier. Now, of course knowing I actually lost weight since starting this new meal plan, I'm even more excited and motivated. But, I know I'll hit a rough patch again, just because that's all part of the journey. I'll have days when I'm frustrated and probably wonder if it's worth it and feel like giving up. I was frustrated yesterday at the end of my workout and even had a few tears.  But keeping an image like this in mind, having the encouragement and support of all the people in my life, and continuing to kick ass in my workouts, I have no doubt when I have these weak moments, I'll get back on track quickly and one day see that ultimate goal weight I've been working so hard for!

And just to put the last several weeks into perspective, I've lost 12 pounds in the past seven weeks! I've also received so many compliments because other people are seeing the changes. When I start feeling like I'm no longer making progress, I need to remember moments like this. Remember what you're working so hard for, and whatever you do, don't give up!


No comments:

Post a Comment