Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm Dedicated - Not Obsessed

I love this quote! I have been told many times that I'm becoming obsessed with my workouts. The majority of the time it doesn't bother me and I let it go, but there are times when I really want to tell the person off. I've had people tell me I shouldn't workout so much, or I shouldn't let my trainers be so hard on me. I even had one lady tell me I was wasting my time with a personal trainer. Of course these are the people bitching about still being overweight and not able to control what they eat, while all my hard work is reflecting in how I look and feel. 

So, these people want to say I'm obsessed with working out? That's fine, because regardless of what they say or do, I'll continue to do whatever I have to do in order to become healthier. And as I succeed at reaching each of my goals, I'll know it's my DEDICATION that has helped me conquer every challenge set before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment