Translate

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weigh-In Update

Another successful week on the scale! I'm down another 1.2 pounds. Not only am I feeling better, but changes are being noticed by many people, which always helps keep me motivated. Going through the week I had moments when I struggled, and even had a couple mornings I wanted to go back to sleep instead of going in and doing my cardio. Of course, I always pushed the thought out of my mind and went into the fitness center. And as usual, I felt better afterwards. And after weighing in today, I'm glad I did! I was able to look back on this week and realize all my hard work paid off! There are some things worth fighting for, and one of them is your health. I'm definitely on the right road to meeting my end of year goal and I couldn't be more proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment