Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

THANK YOU!

It's been a few days since I've been on here and wanted to take a moment to say thank you to every one who encourages and supports me. It's been somewhat of a crazy week and have had some ups and downs. I have many family, friends, and co-workers who are an amazing support system for me, but being able to write this blog is something I really enjoy and look forward to. It helps keep me on track and motivated, and I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my thoughts, feelings, and opinions. As I mentioned, it's been kind of an up and down week so far, and I know my trainer had a hard job this week keeping me motivated and I appreciate him not giving up on me and pushing me harder when I needed it the most. And he still has tomorrow to get through! :) So, I just wanted to take a moment to thank each of you who continue to encourage and support me. Regardless of how long or where I'm at in my journey, I have my weak moments, and having people like you continuing to encourage me is what gets me through those times. You all are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment