Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Challenges Accepted!

The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is the time of year most people tend to not worry about what or how much they are eating The typical person will gain weight over the holidays, and the average gain is 5-8 pounds. Many people justify this by telling themselves, "It's the holidays and I'll go on a "diet" first of the year." But, me personally, I've worked too hard all year to just gain weight over the holidays. I can still enjoy a Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner with my family, so there's no need to do anything different the other days.

But, just to make sure I stayed focused and on track over the holidays, I accepted three different challenges. The first challenge I accepted was a 24 day AdvoCare challenge that I will incorporate with my current carb cycling meal plan. And then I also am taking on a 30 day burpee challenge (and I really hate burpees) and a 30 day ab challenge, along with my normal cardio workouts and sessions with my trainer.

By accepting all three of these challenges, and continuing to give everything I can in my workouts, there's no doubt I'll lose weight over the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment