Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Who Are You Inspiring?

I didn't intend to post anything tonight, but after having such an inspiring day myself I decided to blog a quick post.


I often get people who tell me they have been inspired by my story and success, and this really means a lot to me. It's a great feeling knowing people are being inspired to become healthier just by what I've been able to accomplish. But, when I find out there are people who I've inspired that I've never met or encountered, that really makes me stop and just ask myself "How is it possible someone like me can make such a difference?".


Today I had some amazing people who reminded me, that even if I don't realize it, there are people watching and following my journey and I'm making a difference. I had a couple other FT clients give me hugs and telling me how proud they are of me going after my goals. And then had a very wonderful and heartfelt talk with one of the other trainers tonight.


But, it's these moments and people who inspire me to keep going. Without these wonderful people, who are such an amazing support system, I'm not sure I can honestly say I would be as successful as I have been. All these moments just remind me that I really never know who is watching, and if sharing all my ups and downs is inspiring people to become healthier, then it's all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment