Translate

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What Are You Doing To Hit Your Goals?

Three years ago I didn't even try to set any type of long-term goal as far as weight, I just knew I wanted to be healthier. Over these past few years, I've made many small goals to get where I'm at today. But, what I still can't believe is how close I am to being under 200 pounds for the first time in I can't even tell you how long. When I realized my next short-term goal, June 1st, would put me under 200 I became filled with mixed emotions. I felt excited, anxious, and scared. Even though this is just another small step in my long journey, this will be a major achievement for me. I have been more focused these past couple weeks than I have been in a long time and have never been more determined to hit a goal. What are you doing to make sure you hit your goals? Because as for me....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WILL STOP ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment