Translate

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weigh-in Update - I'm So Close!!!!!

I'm staying really focused in my workouts and doing everything I can to stay positive so I don't get off track. I lost another 2.2 pounds this week, which makes 8.4 pounds in the last two weeks, and my grand total in the past three years 136.6! But, I have a challenging goal ahead of me, and I have no doubt I'll be able to reach it if I just remain focused and on track. I'm so close to being under 200 pounds, and I don't think I've ever been more determined to meet a goal. I am starting an 8-week team challenge at Fitness Together tomorrow, so I'm hoping by incorporating that into my regular fitness routine it will help me meet this goal. I just know, no matter what life tries to throw at me in my personal life, work, or my health/fitness journey, I can't allow nothing or anyone to get me off track. I think for the last few weeks I've been going on about all the people in my life who have supported and encouraged me, and it seems as each day goes by, that circle of people continues to grow. I'm blessed beyond belief with the people in my life. So, again, to all those who are constantly supporting me, even if it's just messages on FB, you are greatly appreciated and you are a big reason I keep going strong! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment