Translate

Monday, July 20, 2015

Ab Challenge

I'm starting a four week ab challenge today and invite you to join me. Here's how it will work. Every day you will do the following exercises below for the number of reps indicated, and I challenge you to do them in the morning and then again before you go to bed. BUT WAIT, there's more!!!! Each week it will become more challenging. Not only will you do the following exercises for the number of reps indicated (still both in the morning and night), but each week you'll do an extra round each day.

WEEK 1 - one round in the morning and one round at night
WEEK 2 - two rounds in the morning and two rounds at night
WEEK 3.....I think you get where I'm going with this

  • 20 sit ups
  • 20 leg lifts
  • 20 knee grabs
  • 20 bicycle crunches (per side)
  • 20 second side plank (right side)
  • 20 second plank
  • 20 second side plank (left side)

No comments:

Post a Comment