Translate

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Daily Thoughts - ACTION > WORDS

Photo courtesy of Michael Watkins (owner)
Fitness Together Downtown Tulsa
Fitness Together Jenks/Riverside
Some of the things I hear from others are, "I know what I need to do, I just need to do it.", "I'm going to start eating healthier.", "I'm going to start working out."

A lot of the times I hear these statements from people; but I don't really see the action. Unfortunately talking about what you need to do and what you are going to do won't get you results or get you closer to your goals. You have to actually do the work of what you say you're going to do.

When it comes down to it you have to be willing to make the changes and do the work. Don't just talk about what you need to do, or what you're going to do, get up off your ass and DO THE DAMN WORK!!!!

Now, are you ready to take action? Here's a great opportunity to work with Michael Watkins (my personal trainer), owner of Fitness Together Downtown Tulsa and Fitness Together Jenks/Riverside, AND Georgeanna Johnson from Extreme Weight Loss. They have teamed up and for just a little over a $1 a day you can sign up for the 90-day transformation workshop where you can be THE BEST YOU! What's awesome about this program is you don't have to live in the Tulsa area because it's all on line and e-mail. Click on this link, http://www.fitiswell.com/tby for additional information and to take advantage of this awesome opportunity. Check it out now....workshop begins August 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment